Do you enjoy seeing your clients being successful? Do you like finding solutions to problems? Do you want to be part of something special?
If so, this is your chance to join the team that works with Sonru’s global clients to use video interviewing successfully.
Who We Are:
Sonru is a world leading video interview software provider based in Wexford with offices around the globe. Our clients are primarily HR departments and recruiters from some of the best known companies in the world. As a result we aim to provide the best possible experience to all our clients, and we need another team member to help us do that.
What will you do?
We have an opening for a full-time Client Success Manager (CSM) to service the US/EMEA region. This CSM will be responsible for successfully on-boarding and training of customers onto the Sonru platform, and involves providing on-going user support and training/product updates to Sonru users. You will also focus on growing our revenue by working with clients to identify areas of expansion.
You will be part of a growing team, which has significant and direct impact on customer retention. This team is vital to the company and is responsible for getting customers up and running on Sonru and proactively ensuring their continued usage, account expansion and satisfaction. We are looking for a person who loves dealing with customers, has strong integrity, and excellent communication skills.
Specifically, the role involves:
- On-boarding of new customers onto Sonru (a SaaS product) and helping to ensure all training sessions are completed in a timely manner. We do not expect you to come to us with a knowledge of Sonru – we will train you fully.
- Complete and manage regular check-ins with customers in your portfolio.
- Learn the full range of technology and services that the Company provide and be able to identify how these fit your customer’s needs.
- Support customers with any challenges and issues they face.
- Help to investigate any issues encountered by customers and assist in resolving.
- Provide feedback of product enhancements to your product development team to help make our platform even better for our existing and future customers.
- Work with the support team to ensure all help documentation is up-to-date.
- Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Management and other teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Deliver on-line presentations, webinars and on-site training if required.
What we are looking for in you:
- Drive and energy.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Great client service/account management and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with others and in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services is a plus.
- 3rd level business degree or relevant technical experience.
If you think the above sounds like you, and are interested in working in an organisation that values employees’ insight and contributions, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview.