Sonru provides the support for both our clients’ users and candidates. The main objective of the role as Technical Support Operator for Sonru is to address queries from these users in a bright, friendly and customer focused manner and ensure assistance until the issue is closed.
The Technical Support Operator will;
- Respond via email, phone, chat, screen share or other available media to customer inquiries in a friendly and customer focused manner in line with Sonru’s business communication guidelines.
- Document and track all technical inquiries in line with support process.
- Ensure responses are provided within expected time frame.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
- Escalate more complex calls to the relevant Sonru staff.
- Liaise directly with Product Development and Client Success Management to identify and resolve issues.
- Recommend, develop and review content for our customer knowledge base.
- If required, resolve any customer technical issues through research, reproduction, and,
- Document and track all technical inquiries, escalating recurring issues along with recommendations for product improvements to the Product Roadmap.
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products.
- Liaise with other members of the Sonru Management team and Directors as required.
- Work hours: 37.5 hours per week to cover support in the designated time span .