Do you want to be a hero? Do you want to be part of something special?
Sonru provides the support for both our global clients’ users and their candidates, so this is your chance to be part of the team that is their first port of call when they need help.
Who we are:
Sonru is a world leading video interview software provider based in Wexford with offices around the globe. Our clients are primarily HR departments and recruiters from some of the best known companies in the world, and their candidates are spread across the globe. We aim to provide the best possible experience to everyone that comes in contact with support, and we need another team member to help us do that.
What will you do?
This opening is for a part-time Technical Support Operator.
You will be reporting to the Head of Client Success and the Support Supervisor, and your main objective is to address inbound queries in a bright, friendly and customer focused manner and ensure assistance until the issue is closed.
You will be part of a team of six, which has significant and direct impact on customer retention. This team is vital to the company and is responsible for getting customers up and running on Sonru and proactively ensuring their continued usage and satisfaction. We are looking for a person who loves dealing with customers, has strong integrity, and great communication skills.
The Technical Support Operator will:
- Respond to inbound queries via email, phone, chat, screen share or other available media.
- Document and track all technical enquiries in line with support process.
- Respond and resolve issues within expected time frame.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
- If required, resolve any customer technical issues through research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Escalate more complex issues to next level support team.
- Liaise directly with Product Development and Client Success to identify and resolve issues.
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products.
- Liaise with Head of Client Success and other members of the Sonru management team, as required.
25 hours per week. We cover support 24/7/365 from our Wexford office, so the successful applicant would need to be flexible with regard to availability.
What are we looking for in you?
An ability to empathise with others and an interest in technology will be the main things you need to do this job. We take support very serious and want to maintain the high standards our clients have come to expect from us.
Qualification to Leaving Cert level is required as a minimum. You are also required to have excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written with a superior command of the English language to communicate effectively.
- Drive and energy.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working alone or with others in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services is a plus.
If you think the above sounds like you, and are interested in working in an organisation that values employee’s insight and contributions, please send your CV today.
Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview.