Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the monthly consolidation, preparation of management accounts and data analysis reports and for ensuring compliance with local legislation.
Principal Accountabilities (of this role, not its boss or subordinates)
The job holder will undertake some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Complete month end procedures and monthly consolidation, including ownership, management and continuous development of the close process.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting compliance with local legislation, including tax reporting and annual financial statements.
- Ensure appropriate controls, processes and infrastructure are in place to support future growth.
- Provide monthly analysis of key ratios and assist in the development of new KPI
- Create and maintain the Accounting policy and procedure and ensure compliance
- Ensure the integrity of underlying data, data completeness and accounts which should reconcile.
- Prepare audit files and analysis for external audit on a timely basis to support the delivery of an efficient audit process at year-end audit
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of sales invoices, compliance to sales contracts and the correct recording of deferred income.
- Assist with annual budgetary process and repare monthly budget variance reports and communicate with departments
- Create and roll out Purchase Order system for approval of expenditure
- Maintain records through filing, storage, compilation, coding and updating
- Verify monthly business payroll and expenses including:-
- Completion of monthly payroll and benefits administration in accordance with agreed procedures and sign off/authorisation requirements
- End of year reports
- Produce monthly reports as required
- Assist with required reporting, forecasts and budgets as required
- Assist with the implementation development and integration of new systems
- Adhoc financial and management analysis
- Provide general support to CFO
Key Capabilities Required (skills, experience and competencies)
- Qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge
- Consolidation experience in a multi-currency environment is essential
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Diligent, thorough & flexible.
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Team worker with strong interpersonal and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals
- Professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- PC Expertise with proficiency in Microsoft applications
Applications by email only. Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview as part of phase one of our recruitment & selection process.