The Sonru Business Development Executive role is to be directly responsible for maximising sales and building pipeline from existing and new business opportunities within their designated region. The Business Development Executive manages business opportunities under 10K employees and directly reports to the Sales Manager. The role is based in our Co. Wexford office.
The appointee will be focused on customer acquisition, lead generation, prospect management and customer relationship maintenance. A professional attitude and understanding of commercial customer requirements is a must.
- Identify and qualify prospect leads
- Generating outbound leads
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline through the CRM
- Preparing and delivering tailored online demonstrations
- Designing branding samples
- Negotiating and drafting sales contracts
- Liaising with the Client Success Team on company accounts
- Support brand awareness through events, seminars and the media
- Reporting to management on all elements of the sales process
- Involvement in internal training programmes
- Sales team support; setting up accounts, organise meetings; customise presentations
- Represent the organisation externally, Events, Trade Shows etc.
- Leading recurring revenue accounts
- 3rd Level qualification
- Be a Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to Multi-task, skilled in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Be a people person with excellent Communication skills
- PC proficient
- Good attention to detail
Applications by email only. Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview as part of phase one of our recruitment & selection process. The role offers an attractive salary and commission for on target earnings to successful candidates.