Based in our Wexford office, the Sonru Business Development Executive’s role is to deal with the growing volume of business being generated by the company. The Business Development Executive reports to the Inside Sales Manager. The appointee will have the ability to understand and empathise with the dynamics of a small, high growth potential, support-focused organisation. A professional attitude and understanding of commercial customer requirements is a must.
The role is also to support the Management and Staff in the implementation of the agreed strategy and objectives of the company.
- Generating demand from inbound calls and from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, marketing campaigns and event follow up, downloads, webinars and partner campaign.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and lead generation teams and contribute individually to team targets.
- Prospecting into new groups/divisions of existing customers.
- Work with the marketing team in the planning and execution of business development campaigns via social networks, advertising, direct mail and email.
- Contribute ideas to marketing/sales campaigns.
- Ability to deliver remote webinars to a wide range of local and overseas client leads.
- Ability to deliver client presentations.
- Represent the organisation externally, for example manning a stand at a Trade Show, doing product demonstrations and other activities.
- Be conversant will all Sonru procedures.
- Manage the Sonru support desk when required, which may include occasional out-of-hours support
- Liaise with the Sonru Management Team and other staff members as required.
- Must have a qualification to a minimum Degree Level, business related would be advantageous however other relevant disciplines include HR, Recruitment and Marketing.
- Background in sales, marketing, recruitment, technology would be advantageous (including college placement).
- Previous experience prospecting in the B2B sector desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- A natural sales drive combined with good planning and organisation skills.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication.
- The ability to ask the right questions and listen to the client.
- The ability to work to and overachieve on targets would be advantageous.
- High level of commitment and self-belief with the ability to self-manage.
- The ability to work both with a global team and alone at times.
Applications by email only. Successful applicants will be invited to complete an online video screening interview as part of phase one of our recruitment & selection process. The role offers an attractive salary and commission for on target earnings to successful candidates.