The Alice Smith School was established in 1946 by Mrs Alice Fairfield-Smith to provide expatriate children with a high quality education in Kuala Lumpur, and is the oldest British school in Malaysia and one of the oldest in South East Asia.
The Alice Smith School offers an enriched English National Curriculum through to (I)GCSE and A Levels including the AQA Baccalaureate and employs 154 teaching staff, with a teacher to student ratio of 1:10.
The school used Skype extensively prior to Sonru. After experiencing challenges with time zones and panel interviews, the institution decided to implement Sonru in an effort to streamline their recruitment process.
Since introducing Sonru Video Interviewing to their process, The Alice Smith School has enjoyed numerous benefits such as:
- Better quality candidates
- Collaborative decision-making
- Tailored face-to-face interviews
“Fantastic initiative and makes the scheduling of interviews appealing to both employer and employee.” – Candidate
Learn more about The Alice Smith School’s Sonru story in the full client case study.
Latest posts by Arlene Coyle (see all)
- Comment se préparer pour votre prochain entretien vidéo - June 18, 2019
- ATC 2019: Sonru is Back - June 11, 2019
- Gateway: Banking on Successful Recruitment | Client Spotlight - June 7, 2019