With our “Graduate Experience of Video Interviewing” white papers proving highly popular over the past number of years, we decided it was time to dig deeper and produce a regional version this time round, entitled “The APAC Graduate Experience of Video Interviewing”. So, just how popular is the technology among today’s budding graduates across APAC?
These research findings are derived from the data of over 1,400 randomly selected graduate recruitment campaigns, and 4,750 surveys completed by graduate candidates in the APAC region. One key highlight throughout the white paper is the comparison of these APAC graduate findings with all graduate findings across some key responses.
What Can You Expect to Learn About APAC Graduates?
- Profile of APAC graduate respondents
- Previous awareness and completion levels
- Pre and post-interview behaviour and attitudes towards Video Interviewing
- Breakdown of completion by time, location and device used
- Favourite benefits for APAC graduates
- Satisfaction levels
“The increasing usage of video interviewing for graduate recruitment in the APAC region comes as no surprise, particularly when programmes report receiving hundreds, sometimes thousands of applications. How do you decide between one high performer to another? Video interviewing makes assessing your candidates a breeze!” – Helen Latham, Client Success Manager, Sonru APAC
With over half of APAC graduates already aware of Video Interviewing, and 95% willing to complete a Video Interview again, it’s safe to say that Video Interviewing should not be overlooked! Grab a copy of the full white paper now.
Latest posts by Arlene Coyle (see all)
- Comment se préparer pour votre prochain entretien vidéo - June 18, 2019
- ATC 2019: Sonru is Back - June 11, 2019
- Gateway: Banking on Successful Recruitment | Client Spotlight - June 7, 2019