The Winners 2016
- The FIRM Awards: PepsiCo International won Best Candidate Experience while their very own Debbie Robinson was named Recruitment Leader of The Year 2016. Elizabeth Lever from Becton Dickinson was named In-house Recruiter of The Year 2016.
- Green Apple Awards: NHS Leadership Academy won a Green Apple Environmental Best Practice award for using video interviewing to connect aspiring CEOs with key stakeholders across the UK.
- Asia Best Employer Brand Awards: Mercy Health won ‘Best Use of Technology for Recruiting’.
The Finalists 2016
- ABP Workforce Experience Awards: nucleargraduates shortlisted for Excellence in Candidate Assessment.
- Net Visionary Awards 2016: Sonru shortlisted for Best Cloud Service.
- 2016 IABA: Maria Maguire, Country Manager for Sonru in Australia, was a national finalist in the ‘Young Professional’ category.
- In-house Recruitment Awards: TfL Shortlisted for Best Candidate Experience.
Congratulations everybody and feel free to take a trip down memory lane by seeing all the Awards & Accolades Sonru and our clients have won over the past decade.
Fresh off the press, we’re delighted to announce that our joint application with Rolls-Royce plc has been shortlisted for ‘Best Hiring Manager Experience’ in The FIRM Awards 2017 so watch this space.
Why not make a joint submission with Sonru? We’ve had a 100% success rate this year with all applicants making the finals. Our marketing communications team are always more than happy to help with application forms, just ask!.