For the final installment of our four-part series on our latest white paper entitled “The Sonru Customer Benchmark Study – Big Data Analysis of Video Interviewing Implementation among Sonru clients”, we shine a light on Campaign Set-up – the inside take on how Sonru client accounts set up their campaigns. Read on to see what the paper covers or download for free now.
Video Interview Campaign Set-up – Research Highlights
- 53% of interview campaigns changed the reply-to email address.
- 68% of Sonru clients include an interview description.
- Almost two thirds (64%) of the interview campaigns had a total answer time of less than 15 minutes.
- The majority of interviews (78%) asked between 5-8 questions per interview.
- 64% of all interview campaigns have uploaded one or more intro videos.
Video Interview Campaign Set-up – Candidate Feedback
- Of candidates surveyed from campaigns that had changed the reply-to email address, 92% stated they had positive feelings towards the hiring company when they received the email invitation.
- 92% of respondents completing interviews from campaigns that included video introductions said they felt sufficiently informed about what was required in the interview.
- 88% of respondents felt it is fairer to have more than one person assess their interviews.
“Once again, the company has demonstrated that it takes care of every detail. The communication by email has been perfect with all the information provided.” – Candidate U.K.
“It develops my critical thinking ability by offering limited time to answer different challenging questions.” – Candidate China
“The intro video was beautifully done and made me feel welcomed to the interview and increased my desire and interest in joining the school community.” – Candidate U.S.A.
Other topics covered in the White Paper:
- Video Interview completion findings.
- Client Account Set-up in terms of Premium Branding, Media Questions, and Integrations.
- Candidate feedback on various functionality.
The white paper should prove very interesting for customers to benchmark their activities against all other Sonru customers. Click here to access the full white paper.
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020
- Changes to Recruitment Process & Candidate Assessment uncovered in Sonru Case Studies - September 17, 2020
- AIIB & Sonru: Improved Shortlisting with Video Interviewing - September 15, 2020