We’re delighted to present Modern Hire’s unveiling of CognitIOn, the brand name for the cutting-edge science embedded in its solutions for making the most predictive, engaging, and fair hiring decisions. The concept of fairness in selection is one of our driving forces along with our commitment to the Candidate Experience. We’re delighted to promote how Modern Hire’s foundational science is the key to its solutions and exceeding hiring teams’ expectations.
What is CognitIOn by Modern Hire?
CognitIOn is the science at core of all of Modern Hire’s solutions. It is a combination of the organisation’s HR expertise [data science, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and industrial-organisational (I/O) psychology] and their experience of the needs of those directly making hiring decisions [legal know-how and ethics, diversity and fairness and the candidate experience].
Other tools might be built on one or even a handful of these disciplines, but only CognitIOn combines them all to create hiring tools that are optimally predictive, engaging, and fair.
“Our team of Ph.D. data scientists and industrial-organizational psychologists are the best in their field and absolutely integral in everything Modern Hire does. The rigorous and ongoing science powered by CognitIOn by Modern Hire enables our clients to make more personalized, data-driven hiring decisions and provide a superior candidate experience. This launch reaffirms our commitment to driving research and innovation in our field while delivering practical new ways of measuring and understanding human performance in the workplace.” – Mike Hudy, Ph.D. and Chief Science Officer, Modern Hire
Examples of CognitIOn by Modern Hire in action
Modern Hire partnered with Walmart, Amazon, CVS Health, and Bank of America to create and scale high-performing selection tools that:
- Support hiring for extremely high-volume and high-impact roles
- Predict performance and turnover, saving millions annually in new-hire retention
- Deliver an innovative and engaging simulation-based, job-relevant candidate experience
- Save hundreds of thousands of hours of recruiter and hiring manager time and effort annually
To learn all about CognitIOn by Modern Hire, please click here.
- White Paper: A Sectoral Analysis of the Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing - October 8, 2020
- Impressive Metrics and gains to Clients’ Reputations feature heavily in Sonru Case Studies - October 1, 2020
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020