As part of a series on our latest white paper entitled “The Sonru Customer Benchmark Study – Big Data Analysis of Video Interviewing Implementation among Sonru clients”, today we wanted to share a few findings in relation to completion rates – always a hot topic among clients and prospects. Read on to see what the paper covers or download for free now.
Video Interview Completion – Research Highlights
The average completion rate of the 20,000 interview campaigns analysed was 71.5%. However, when we looked deeper into the data, we found that:
- 98% of candidates who start an interview complete it.
- 15% of all interviews analysed had a 100% completion rate.
- Over half of all Sonru Clients (57%) have had at least one campaign with a 100% completion rate.
Video Interview Completion – Candidate Feedback
- 52% of respondents completed the video interview in their native language.
- 43% of respondents said they completed their video interview on a mobile device. Those respondents recorded 95% satisfaction with the candidate experience while the graph below presents their findings with regard to the ease of use of the software.
“This video interview app is fantastic and makes it easier to film with my cell phone.” – Candidate Peru
“The layout on an iPad landscape is perfect! The interview process was explained thoroughly and there was no confusion.” – Candidate U.K.
“The standout finding for me was that 98% of candidates who start a video interview complete it. The key learning from that is the importance of the communication you have from the very beginning of the candidate journey and that very important invitation email.” – Joy Redmond, Head of Research, Sonru
Other topics covered in the White Paper:
- Client Account Set-up in terms of Premium Branding, Media Questions, and Integrations.
- Interview Campaign Set-up such as personalisation of emails, company and interview descriptions; interview length and the number of questions; use of video introductions, and a spotlight on viewers.
- Candidate feedback on various functionality.
The white paper should prove very interesting for customers to benchmark their activities against all other Sonru customers. Click here to access the full white paper.
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020
- Changes to Recruitment Process & Candidate Assessment uncovered in Sonru Case Studies - September 17, 2020
- AIIB & Sonru: Improved Shortlisting with Video Interviewing - September 15, 2020