In line with ‘Global’ being our theme of the month, today we’re going to zero in on the country-specific findings from our latest white paper ‘The Global Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing’. The white paper presented a regional analysis in which we compared research findings from candidates’ perspective across Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and The Americas.
The last page of our white paper presents 24 country-specific findings, here are just a few research highlights:
Key Country Findings: Demographics
- AGE: Most Candidates Under 25 (Hong Kong), Most Candidates Over 55 (Canada)
- GENDER: Most Male Candidates (India), Most Female Candidates (Kenya)
Key Country Findings: Pre Interview Attitudes
- Hong Kong had both the highest awareness and the most candidates that had completed a video interview in the past.
- Greece felt most informed while Ghana recorded the most confidence in how the technology worked.
- Kenya had the highest positive feelings towards the hiring company.
- Luxembourg were ‘happiest to progress’, Bulgaria were most ‘excited to gain the experience of a video interview’, and both Bahrain and Vietnam were found to be ‘most impressed with the technology’.
Key Country Findings: Completion Statistics
- Portugal recorded the highest completion rate.
- Spain had the highest completion using a desktop/laptop computer.
- Uganda had the highest completion using a mobile device.
Key Country Findings: Post Interview Attitudes
- Bulgaria, Cote d’Ivoire, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, and Mexico recorded ZERO dissatisfaction with the candidate experience.
- Bahrain and Kuwait both had 100% Satisfaction with the candidate experience.
- Uganda and Ghana found the most candidates willing to complete a video interview in the future.
These are just a select few snippets of the captivating findings to be found in ‘The Global Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing’. If you want to read the research in full, get it here.