Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. In 1867, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland. Still headquartered in the Swiss town of Vevey, Nestlé employs around 308,000 people and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world. In 2019, Nestlé’s reported sales increased by 1.2% to CHF 92.6 billion.
Key Benefits of Video Interviewing for Nestlé include:
- Less risk of missing good candidates
- Seeing candidates behind the application
- Assessing critical technical skills earlier in the process
- Better communication between HR / Recruitment team and the hiring managers
“If we invited 10 candidates for phone interview on the basis of CV review only, there would be a high probability of missing some relevant profiles, but with Sonru we can put as many applicants through, that’s where you make up your time, you’re putting through the right ones – you’re always hiring from Sonru.” – Jonathan Fearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Nestlé
Enhancing Candidate Satisfaction at Nestlé
Aside from the tremendous benefits Video Interviewing has offered Nestlé, candidates have also proved to be keen on the software. Of candidates surveyed:
- 98% found the software easy to use
- 92% were satisfied with the candidate experience of Video Interviewing
- 93% would complete a Video Interview again in the future
- 91% completed from home
“The HR representative video at the beginning gave me a feeling of engagement and that I am not talking to a machine, there is a human factor involved.” – Candidate
There are many more aspects of Nestlé’s Sonru experience to be explored in the full client case study, available here.