A first of its kind in the industry, our latest white paper entitled “The Sonru Customer Benchmark Study – Big Data Analysis of Video Interviewing Implementation among Sonru clients” presents the particulars of our users’ behaviour. Read on to see what the paper covers or download for free now.
Big Data on Video Interviewing
For this white paper, we looked at:
- Over 20,000 randomly selected interview campaigns (593,000+ interviews).
- 33,000+ candidate surveys.
- Data relating to 592 hiring companies.
The average completion rate of the 20,000 interview campaigns analysed was 71.5%. However, when we looked deeper into the data, we found that:
98% of candidates who start an interview complete it.
15% of all interviews analysed had a 100% completion rate.
Overview of White Paper Content:
- Interview completions.
- Client Account Set-up in terms of Premium Branding, Media Questions, and Integrations.
- Interview Campaign Set-up such as personalisation of emails, company and interview descriptions; interview length and the number of questions; use of video introductions, and a spotlight on viewers.
- Candidate feedback on various functionality.
The white paper should prove very interesting for customers to benchmark their activities against all other Sonru customers.
“For over ten years, I have been documenting clients’ usage of video interviewing and it’s interesting to see how the narrative has evolved. In the early years, we described it in action and shared the benefits for recruitment using case study examples. Thankfully, we no longer have to make a case for video interviewing because the world is now convinced, so the narrative has changed from ‘what is?’ and ‘how to?’ to ‘how to do it best?’ This year we decided to do something very different – analyse the user data of over 20,000 randomly selected interview campaigns completed on the Sonru system to identify the particulars of our users’ behaviour and it should prove very interesting for customers to benchmark their activities against all other Sonru customers.”
– Joy Redmond, Head of Research, Sonru
Click here to access the full white paper.