You’re in dire need of a break, and thinking about relaxing on your upcoming holiday is the only thing guiding you through the burnout. However, once the reality of being a recruiter sets in, the excitement is hit with a dash of dread. All of the organising you need to do before you leave the office makes you need a break even more, and the backlog you face when you return to the office makes you wish you never took a holiday in the first place.
In fact, 40% of workers cite ‘returning to a mountain of work’ as their biggest deterrent to taking vacation time.
So, now that fear and exhaustion has thrown you into despair, it’s time to dust yourself down and set your sights on solving the problem. Is it difficult to juggle your recruitment workload around holidays? Yes. Is there a way to avoid the stress and really unwind? YES.
Sonru’s latest eBook delves into the recruitment woes that come with taking holidays, and offers advice on protecting against burning recruitment issues – no SPF needed! Find out about:
- Alleviating stress before going on vacation,
- Switching off while on vacation and;
- Getting back up to speed when you return to work
Sit back, grab your sun chair and this eBook, and let your recruitment troubles drift away…
Latest posts by Arlene Coyle (see all)
- Kickstarting your Recruitment Marketing Strategy - August 19, 2019
- Chartered Accountants ANZ: Maximising Recruitment | Client Spotlight - August 7, 2019
- Tree of Life: Nurturing Successful Recruitment | Client Spotlight - July 26, 2019