As part of a series on our latest eBook entitled “5 Universal Truths about Video Interviewing”, today we wanted to share a few customer insights in relation to remote recruitment – the hot topic among clients and prospects for 2020. Read on to see what the eBook covers or download for free now.
Case Study Highlights relating to Remote Recruitment
There were four key findings around remote recruitment:
1. Asynchronous Video Interviewing Expands Candidate Reach
When you remove geography from the equation, your reach is extended as your talent pool is no longer restricted by location.
“Asynchronous video interviewing has made overseas recruitment quicker, easier and more accessible for all parties involved. We’re seeing a greater diversity of candidates given such easy access from any location and outside of standard working hours.” – BDO Ireland
2. Asynchronous Video Interviewing facilitate Dispersed Hiring Teams
Many of the case studies identified the wins with respect to geographically dispersed teams.
“The interviews can be reviewed by members of the hiring team who are not in the same location. That level of involvement isn’t possible with phone interviews.” – Nestlé
3. Asynchronous Video Interviewing removes the need for Interviewers to travel
For many clients video interviewing has removed the need for interviewers to travel to conduct on-site interviews.
“Prior to the adoption of video interviewing, successful applicants were invited to a personal interview with academic staff members who flew from Dublin to overseas locations. This was a time consuming and expensive process and had the disadvantage of limiting the opportunity to interview small numbers of candidates who applied from remote or unusual locations.” – RCSI
4. Asynchronous Video Interviewing provides Flexibility for both HR and Hiring Managers
The freedom to choose the time and place of an interview was one of the key benefits for candidates. However, clients also welcome the freedom and flexibility that asynchronous video interviewing affords.
“The flexibility of the tool allows us to involve more people. It’s hard to access other managers but now we’re less constrained by time, we give them access and they can review themselves. The adoption rate is high because our managers see it as a flexible solution.” – OECD
Other topics covered in the eBook:
- Recruitment Process Gains
- Better Candidate Assessment
- Key Metrics
This eBook should prove very interesting for anyone wanting to read Sonru clients’ insider stories about Asynchronous Video Interviewing. Click here to access the eBook.
- White Paper: A Sectoral Analysis of the Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing - October 8, 2020
- Impressive Metrics and gains to Clients’ Reputations feature heavily in Sonru Case Studies - October 1, 2020
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020