The proliferation of mobile devices and usage among job seekers means that both employers and recruiters can no longer afford to ignore the M word in their recruiting efforts. In 2018, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3% in the previous year. According to Smart Insights, Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. This mobile usage is not limited to personal browsing with 60% of all LinkedIn traffic reported to come from mobile devices.
Mobile Recruiting: More than Social Media
Much of the discussion on mobile recruiting has focussed on sourcing and attracting talent using social media. However, the recruitment process involves more than sourcing but also an application, selection and onboarding process. While 92% of job seekers are of the opinion that their mobile device is a critical tool for job searching, only 13% of companies are adequately investing in mobile recruitment.
The need to invest in a mobile recruitment process has never been so acute.
The Mobile Experience of Video Interviewing White Paper
Having published several editions of our Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing” white paper, we felt it was now time to focus on The Mobile Experience of Video Interviewing.
- Profile of mobile respondents
- Previous awareness and completion levels
- Pre and post-interview behaviour and attitudes toward Video Interviewing
- Satisfaction levels
With 91% of mobile candidates completing their interviews from home, and 94% willing to complete a Video Interview again, it’s safe to say that the mobile experience of Video Interviewing is one you won’t want to miss! Grab a copy of the full white paper now.
Latest posts by Joy Redmond (see all)
- Diversity has parents too - May 17, 2019
- Research Paper| Diversity and Inclusion review and best practice - May 14, 2019
- eBook | Video Interviewing for All Roles - April 8, 2019