We have published over ten volumes of our hugely popular white papers on the candidate experience of video interviewing. Each time, we want to produce something bigger and better, and this time we looked at industry sectors. Read on to see what the paper covers or download for free now.
A Sectoral Analysis of the Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing
For this white paper, we looked at:
- 96,000+ candidate surveys.
- Activities relating to 630 hiring companies across 50 countries.
93% of all candidates surveyed would complete a video interview again, highlighting that candidates from all sectors are receptive to asynchronous video interviewing.
When taking a closer look at how the candidate experience of video interviewing shapes up across twelve key sectors, this welcoming attitude towards the technology was further cemented, with at least 92% of candidates in each sector feeling positive about their experience.
Overview of White Paper Content:
- Demographic Profile of Respondents in terms of Age, Gender and Location.
- Pre-Interview Attitudes and Experience such as Initial Feelings towards Hiring Companies, Feeling Informed, and previous Completion Levels.
- Interview Completion Specifics in terms of location and device used.
- Post-Interview Attitudes towards Video Interviewing such as Ease of Use, the Employer Brand, and the Candidate Experience.
- Candidate Conclusions in terms of Video Interview Preferences, the Fairness of Video Interviewing, and whether Video Interviewing allows them to demonstrate Skills and Experience
The white paper should prove very interesting for customers and prospects to take a close look at video interviewing activities in their sector.
“What is most remarkable is how universal video interviewing has become – while candidates may be from a variety of sectors, their attitudes are converging. In this paper, you will find lots of statistics from previous experience of video interviews to ease of use of the software and the candidate experience but my favourite statistic is that 93% of candidates surveyed would complete a video interview again. A strong endorsement that clearly shows how far video interviewing has come.” – Edward Hendrick, Managing Director, Sonru
Click here to access the full white paper.
- White Paper: A Sectoral Analysis of the Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing - October 8, 2020
- Impressive Metrics and gains to Clients’ Reputations feature heavily in Sonru Case Studies - October 1, 2020
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020