Sonru’s GradRec man on the ground, Adam Gretton, will be presenting behaviours and attitudes towards video interviewing from both graduate recruiters and graduates point of view at the ISE Selection & Assessment Special Interest Forum in London.
The Finer Details
When: Tuesday, 5 June 2018 from 14:00-17:00
Where: Pearson College London
360° View of video interviewing within graduate recruitment: Adam will present highlights from two white papers: The Graduate Experience of Video Interviewing which is based on over 13k surveys with graduates and The Graduate Recruiter Experience of Video Interviewing based on surveys/interviews with clients using Sonru for graduate recruitment. A Sonru Client case study will also be presented.
- Siân Ferguson from Nationwide Building Society: ‘’A more rewarding way to select top graduates’’
- Jeffery Lovejoy from FDM: ”Control, Shift and Recruit – Automation in your recruitment process through gamification”
- Samuel Gordon from The Institute of Student Employers will conclude with an ISE research update.
This event is only open to current ISE members, register here. We hope to see you there.
- How to Prepare for your Next Video Interview - July 1, 2018
- Sonru to share 360° View of Video Interviewing at ISE London - May 23, 2018
- BT Win ‘Best Emerging Talent Strategy’ at FIRM Awards - March 16, 2018