It’s hard to believe that three years have passed since we answered questions like “What roles are best for video interviewing?” or “Can I use Sonru for Senior level and niche roles?” in an eBook. Today’s the day we revisit our previous findings from our ‘Role on Video Interviewing’ eBook, and offer them in our latest publication ‘Video Interviewing for All Roles’.
Again, we needed empirical data to answer these questions so, we put the Sonru research department to work who analysed the user data of just under 20,000 randomly selected recruitment campaigns involving over 295,000 candidates between August 2018 and February 2019. The findings are contained in our brand new eBook ‘Video Interviewing for All Roles’. Here’s a taster of what we found.
Video Interviewing Works for All Roles
Clients are still successfully implementing the technology across all role levels, now more than ever before. We looked at five specific role levels – graduate roles, intern and entry-level roles, mid-level roles, senior/director level roles, and internal roles. We wanted to find out if there were any variances in these role types by the discipline, perceived benefits and we also assembled both candidate statistics and feedback from clients such as Cargill, Viva Energy, Cern, DHL Express and the NHS Leadership Academy.
Role On Video Interviewing – 1 Fast Fact per section:
- 96% of graduate candidates were satisfied with the candidate experience of Video Interviewing.
- 49% of intern & entry-level roles were within Finance.
- 92% of mid-level candidates would complete a Video Interview again in the future
- Admin and Engineering were the most popular disciplines among senior-level roles.
- 93% of internal candidates were satisfied with the candidate experience.
Download the ‘Video Interviewing for All Roles’ eBook here and see firsthand the data and comments that prove, backed by empirical evidence, that Video Interviewing works for all roles.
Latest posts by Joy Redmond (see all)
- Multiplex: Saving Time with Sonru - June 10, 2019
- TEDx: Diversity of Thinking - June 5, 2019
- Guest Blog: Tips for Sorting Candidates in Video Interviewing - June 4, 2019