Video Interviewing within the Healthcare & Pharma SectorOver the years we've seen many of our clients within the Pharma/Health Sector thinking out of the box and using video interviewing from the very beginning of careers right through to the highest level, specifically:
- Identifying Leaders in Healthcare. "We would envisage any organisation like us with a disparate recruitment need having a use for asynchronous video interviewing. This disparity is not just in terms of having other buildings, but organisations that are scattered across the country and whose roles are so specialised or niche that by their very nature involve quite small groups of candidates who are never located centrally.” Video interviewing enabled the NHS Leadership Academy to accommode a geographically disparate and incredibly busy candidate pool and the many senior stakeholders also based in a variety of locations involved in the selection process of their Aspiring Chief Executive programme.
- Hospital Recruitment. “The successful recruitment campaign meant that more than 500 first round interviews were required with Sonru’s video interview technology identified as the best way to shortlist candidates. This technology proved to be incredibly beneficial not only for our managers who could review the video interviews around their busy schedules, including via their phone, but also for candidates themselves.” Video interviewing was used for a recruitment campaign for a new hospital site in Victoria, St John of God Berwick Hospital. With close to 4,000 applications received for a variety of roles, the Recruitment & HR Service found asynchronous video interviewing enabled the hospital to be more agile in their recruitment process.
- Community Care. “For Mercy Health, one of the significant advantages of using video interviewing is the ability for our hiring managers across multiple site locations to view the interview and assess their suitability for the role.” Video interviewing was used for a range of roles across Mercy Health's Aged Care and Home & Community Care, from entry level positions to senior roles. Not only did asynchronous video interviewing result in a 50% time saving for Hiring Managers but also enabled viewers across multiple sites to view a candidate and quickly assess their suitability for the role. It also resulted in less time spent trying to contact a candidate to schedule an interview time.
- Student Admissions. Medical schools are overcoming time and geographic limitations by innovating their admissions process with Video Interviewing to recruit and select students. Check out how Queen’s University Belfast and the RCSI are using Video Interviewing to select students.
Free Resources on Video Interviewing within the Healthcare & Pharma SectorDownload our Healthcare & Pharma Spotlight - an analysis of the video interviewing data of over 700 Pharma/Health interview campaigns. The data from more than 9,000 candidates completing video interviews for over 20 Sonru clients was used in this report.
- White Paper: A Sectoral Analysis of the Candidate Experience of Video Interviewing - October 8, 2020
- Impressive Metrics and gains to Clients’ Reputations feature heavily in Sonru Case Studies - October 1, 2020
- Remote Recruitment – a Universal Theme in the Sonru Case Study Library - September 22, 2020