For Part 3 in our series on our latest white paper entitled “The Sonru Customer Benchmark Study – Big Data Analysis of Video Interviewing Implementation among Sonru clients”, we are focusing on Client Account Set-up – the inside take on Sonru client accounts. Read on to see what the paper covers or download for free now.
Client Account Set-up – Research Highlights
- 42% of Sonru client accounts have premium branding.
- 34% of Sonru client accounts have the Media Questions feature.
- 21% of clients have the Sonru application integrated into their ATS.
- 90% of all interview campaigns enabled the LinkedIn feature.
Client Account Set-up – Candidate Feedback
- Of candidates surveyed from interview campaigns from branded accounts, 80% said their opinion of the hiring company had improved since completing the video interview.
- Of candidates surveyed from accounts with Media Questions, 95% were satisfied with the overall candidate experience.
“I believe that this interview is an extra asset to the company image.”
– Candidate France
“It is very progressive. I felt comfortable answering the pre-recorded questions as there was a person asking the questions.” – Candidate Australia
Other topics covered in the White Paper:
- Video Interview completion findings.
- Interview Campaign Set-up such as personalisation of emails, company and interview descriptions; interview length and the number of questions; use of video introductions, and a spotlight on viewers.
- Candidate feedback on various functionality.
The white paper should prove very interesting for customers to benchmark their activities against all other Sonru customers. Click here to access the full white paper.